Monday, January 05, 2009

Randomness in Romania

WOO for bowling at the new mall in Constanta- yeah I get out...once in a while! Good staff bonding time :)

Classic scene one can find walking through the parks of Romania :) I love these guys!

YES! Korean food in Romania! Its a miracle! Thank you Kyoung Soon!
Kyoung soon was visiting us on her outreach with her CDTS from YWAM Chatel- man I loved that team! Miss you guys!

Sometimes we get exciting loads of donations to sort through . Actually this load was given to us by another ministry in Cluj, Romania and we received lots of clothes for the kids at our Day Center and more! God provides- clothes and fun :)

Rune our base director lets the donations take him back to the 80's...looking good Rune!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow look at them bowling girls! i see martin tryed to sneak in for the pic! haha! O my, but what the heck was I doing! Anyways, fun times with you Leah Love!

ever-changing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ever-changing said...

Looks like your having loads of fun and staying totally busy - as always!
love ya!

"All that is not the love of God has no meaning for me. I can truthfully say that I have no interest in anything but the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. If God wants it to, my life will be useful through my word and witness. If He wants it to, my life will bear fruit through my prayers and sacrifices. But the usefulness of my life is His concern, not mine. It would be indecent of me to worry about that."
- Dominique Voillaume
(From "The Signature of Jesus" by Brennan Manning)