Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Staff at YWAM Constanta

A few months ago YWAM Constanta was blessed to have a new couple join us as staff, Mela and Calin Pescaru. They were actually staff in my DTS in Cluj back in 2006 and its great to have them with us now in Constanta. At our base we have a tradition of surrounding new staff and "praying them in"- asking for God to lead and bless their time serving with us in Constanta. We are excited to see what plans God has for Mela and Calin in the coming years!

No comments:

"All that is not the love of God has no meaning for me. I can truthfully say that I have no interest in anything but the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. If God wants it to, my life will be useful through my word and witness. If He wants it to, my life will bear fruit through my prayers and sacrifices. But the usefulness of my life is His concern, not mine. It would be indecent of me to worry about that."
- Dominique Voillaume
(From "The Signature of Jesus" by Brennan Manning)