Friday, January 02, 2009

Jolie's Photo Exhibition at the Cafe


We had a special night at the cafe for Jolie and her friend Linda to share more of their photography. Jolie had brought with her photos she had recently taken in China as part of her photography school with YWAM. Linda had pictures from a mission trip to Africa- all beautiful and inspiring. We also displayed pictures of Romania Jolie had taken and she showed a slide show of photos from her time in China. It was a great night full of inspiration and a clear heart for the nations. Once again, thank you Jolie!



No comments:

"All that is not the love of God has no meaning for me. I can truthfully say that I have no interest in anything but the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. If God wants it to, my life will be useful through my word and witness. If He wants it to, my life will bear fruit through my prayers and sacrifices. But the usefulness of my life is His concern, not mine. It would be indecent of me to worry about that."
- Dominique Voillaume
(From "The Signature of Jesus" by Brennan Manning)