Sunday, September 28, 2008

YWAM ROMANIA FAMILY- National Conference

At the beginning of the month almost everyone working with Youth With A Mission Romania came together for 4 days of worship, prayer, seeking God, teaching, encouragement and fellowship. We came from all 7 YWAM bases in Romania and were joined by many friends who are no longer working with YWAM but still part of the family :) The conference was held at the Medias base and we packed it out with over 70 people. It was such an awesome time, hearing from God, joining together and celebrating what God is doing in this nation and in our lives. The teaching was especially impacting and I was so encouraged by the leadership of YWAM Romania. They were really open about the good things and the hard things of being in missions. Their faithfulness is such an example for me and has helped me to see that none of us are alone in our struggles or in our joys. And through it all, GOD is good and He is worth it all. I am SOOOO happy to be a part of YWAM Romania- such a special family we have!
Worship School Students from Targu Mures!!!

Targu Mures Discipleship Training School students!

Dear Friends and YWAM colleagues!!! Irene, Claudia, Marta, Lidgia :)

Sarah, Marta and Beta...you girls are the best!

So many great people! Thank you Lord for YWAM Romania!

Mela, my DTS one-on-one and new Constanta staff and Rune, our base leader!

Martin Axelsson, another new Constanta staff playing an original song at a special recital for all of us aspiring song writers :)

Enjoying the recital! There were so many song writers!

Helga teaching on Thankfulness :) I love you Helga!

Florin, Medias base leader teaching on how to stay in mission longterm.

All the new staff that have joined YWAM this year :)

No comments:

"All that is not the love of God has no meaning for me. I can truthfully say that I have no interest in anything but the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. If God wants it to, my life will be useful through my word and witness. If He wants it to, my life will bear fruit through my prayers and sacrifices. But the usefulness of my life is His concern, not mine. It would be indecent of me to worry about that."
- Dominique Voillaume
(From "The Signature of Jesus" by Brennan Manning)