Sunday, September 28, 2008

Concert at the Cafe

Last week we had a friend from New Zealand, Peter Woolston, play for the students at our cafe here in Constanta. He put on a great show and we so enjoyed having him with us at the base. He also put on a special little concert for the kids from our Day Center. He was amazing with them and I loved seeing the kids smiling and moving to the music. Thank you Peter for your great music, special ministry and blessing us so much! :)
Check him out:
www.peterwoolston.com





We also have a great team serving with us right now from YWAM Chatel, Switzerland's Crossroads DTS. they've been helping us out in the cafe, with the kids and reaching out in the city. We love having them here!

1 comment:

Austin Maloney said...

Wow it's great to see all that God is doing over there.

"All that is not the love of God has no meaning for me. I can truthfully say that I have no interest in anything but the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. If God wants it to, my life will be useful through my word and witness. If He wants it to, my life will bear fruit through my prayers and sacrifices. But the usefulness of my life is His concern, not mine. It would be indecent of me to worry about that."
- Dominique Voillaume
(From "The Signature of Jesus" by Brennan Manning)