Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wedding In Budapest

In May almost all of our staff traveled together to Budapest for the Wedding of one of our staff, David McDowell. He married a lovely Hungarian girl named Krisztina who he had met in Budapest last September. It was a really nice wedding and we had a wonderful time in Budapest seeing the sights together and enjoying some team building time together. David and Krisztina, joined us for the summer in Constanta, but just this Friday left for Hungary to continue their ministry and new life together there. Thank you David and Krisztina for being with us and God bless you in your new life in Hungary!


Also while we were in Budapest we were blessed by some dear missionaries, Andy and Phyllis, who have been running a Christian Library in the city. They donated to our base boxes of books to use in our base library in Constanta. These are great resources and we are so thankful!

No comments:

"All that is not the love of God has no meaning for me. I can truthfully say that I have no interest in anything but the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. If God wants it to, my life will be useful through my word and witness. If He wants it to, my life will bear fruit through my prayers and sacrifices. But the usefulness of my life is His concern, not mine. It would be indecent of me to worry about that."
- Dominique Voillaume
(From "The Signature of Jesus" by Brennan Manning)