Saturday, September 26, 2009

Love Feast


Love feast is a special dinner we have in DTS to show our love and appreciation for the students and to celebrate God's goodness and love towards us. Its so fun to dress up and decorate the base to make it a special time for everyone. We shared funny stories and after dinner the students put on a funny comedy show, impersonating all of the staff! It was hilarious! They did a great job and even wrote a song about DTS. These students are awesome! We love them so much!



1 comment:

Rad4DaKingdom said...

Leah! Thanks for the photos and for keeping the news coming. Love and lots of hugs to the students. It makes me smile to see them together in so many different situations, yet always reflecting the glorious love and joy of the Father, Son and Spirit.

Well done everyone! It is the Father's great pleasure to give you the kingdom.

"All that is not the love of God has no meaning for me. I can truthfully say that I have no interest in anything but the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. If God wants it to, my life will be useful through my word and witness. If He wants it to, my life will bear fruit through my prayers and sacrifices. But the usefulness of my life is His concern, not mine. It would be indecent of me to worry about that."
- Dominique Voillaume
(From "The Signature of Jesus" by Brennan Manning)