Saturday, September 26, 2009

Back to DTS!


The first week of teaching with the DTS was on "Hearing the voice of God". Our good friend, and one of YWAM Romania's national leaders, Helga, was our teacher. This is my fourth DTS and it is actually the first time I have heard a whole week on the subject. I loved it! The students and staff all got to shre different experiences of when we first heard God's voice and at the end of the week we spent time praying for different students all together. Some people recieved words for each students, others got pictures of what they felt God was saying to them and others recieved scripture. It was a very encouraging time and a great way to put hearing God's voice into practice.

Here we have the whole school with some staff and Helga. A great first week of teaching!

No comments:

"All that is not the love of God has no meaning for me. I can truthfully say that I have no interest in anything but the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. If God wants it to, my life will be useful through my word and witness. If He wants it to, my life will bear fruit through my prayers and sacrifices. But the usefulness of my life is His concern, not mine. It would be indecent of me to worry about that."
- Dominique Voillaume
(From "The Signature of Jesus" by Brennan Manning)