Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Interested in a DTS???

Just to let you all know, we are starting a Discipleship Training School January 14th here in Constanta, Romania, and we are still accepting students! Please email me if you are interested! The school consists 12 weeks of teaching on the character of God, worship, spiritual warfare, the holy spirit, the Father heart of God, missions...and much more, and 10 weeks of outreach in Turkey and Bulgaria or Serbia and Bosnia. This is an awesome time to grow in your relationship with the Lord and to discover how he wants to use your life to touch the nations. Its not too late to apply so pray and contact me quickly!!! tortillaleah@hotmail.com

No comments:

"All that is not the love of God has no meaning for me. I can truthfully say that I have no interest in anything but the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. If God wants it to, my life will be useful through my word and witness. If He wants it to, my life will bear fruit through my prayers and sacrifices. But the usefulness of my life is His concern, not mine. It would be indecent of me to worry about that."
- Dominique Voillaume
(From "The Signature of Jesus" by Brennan Manning)