Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Elisa and this COMING SUNDAY!!!

I had a GREAT time with Elisa Rosenlund. She came to join our ministry from my home church in Ashland, Oregon. Thank you Elisa for coming all this way to join us! I hope God uses this experience in your life! :) She arrived here on April 21st and just left yesterday. During her time here I was really reminded of the support I have from my hope. It means sooo much to me to have them praying for me and believing in the ministry I am a part of. Thank you guys so much for being who you are.

One more thing... if you have not recieved my latest newletter and would like to do so, please email me and let me know! tortillaleah@hotmail.com or daughtershalom@yahoo.com

My BIGGEST prayer request is for this coming Sunday! We are having a special day for the Street Kids bible study and we need as many people praying as possible. We will be taking the kids to the country, having a BBQ and teaching them about the Holy Spirit. We are really asking God to move and to change these kids lives. Pray they they come and pray that they get touched by God in a big way! Thanks guys!!!!

No comments:

"All that is not the love of God has no meaning for me. I can truthfully say that I have no interest in anything but the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. If God wants it to, my life will be useful through my word and witness. If He wants it to, my life will bear fruit through my prayers and sacrifices. But the usefulness of my life is His concern, not mine. It would be indecent of me to worry about that."
- Dominique Voillaume
(From "The Signature of Jesus" by Brennan Manning)