Sunday, May 08, 2005

Getting Started

My name is Leah and I am going to be moving to Romania in September to work as a volunteer with YWAM serving street kids. Right now I am in Oregon raising support and looking for a job for the summer. I have been to Romania twice before and can't wait to be back there! I miss the kids that I will be working with and the staff as well. This bolg will help me keep my friends and family updated on all that I will be doing over there. For now I will be writing about my preparations and things leading up to the trip. YEAH for Romania! May the Lord use my life to bring HIS life to Romania.

No comments:

"All that is not the love of God has no meaning for me. I can truthfully say that I have no interest in anything but the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. If God wants it to, my life will be useful through my word and witness. If He wants it to, my life will bear fruit through my prayers and sacrifices. But the usefulness of my life is His concern, not mine. It would be indecent of me to worry about that."
- Dominique Voillaume
(From "The Signature of Jesus" by Brennan Manning)